Friday, July 24, 2009

You've got to be kidding.

So to top it all off...my mom and I walked into our house today, and we were broken into. So far, it seems they have taken my laptop, my travel money, my mom's jewelry, and some antique guns my dad had from his granparents. Oh yah, and my Vicodin! Argh. Thankfully we live in the U.S.A. where people carry homeowners insurance, so it should all be covered. In the meantime though, frustrating!! But to be thankful, we are all safe and in all reality, things are just things.

4 comments:

Faith said...

How frustrating! sorry to hear it. Like you said, things are just things but still...sometimes when it rains it pours! Sorry!

Cali said...

OH MY GOSH!! That's terrible! I'm so glad you're safe and sound... thank goodness for insurance! Wow. Crazy.

Vicki said...

you didn't mention them using your charge card!

Megan said...

oh how awful! I am so sorry that you are going through so much right now.