Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Baby days


I knew having a baby would be good, but I didn't know it would be THIS good.  Josiah is a dream baby, I mean, I don't want to brag, but he is the BEST!  Okay, apart from the fact that he still can't sleep a whole night through, is a picky eater, and doesn't like being in the car seat, this kid is so easy and fun.  He has recently started dancing, and dancing all the time.  I picked him up from his crib this morning, got a little hug, and immediately the dancing started in my arms.  I've given up hope that he will sleep through the night.  For us though, that is normal, the way it's always been, so I guess it doesn't matter.  He goes through spells where he'll sleep really well, then he'll learn a new trick  like rolling over or sitting up from laying down or pulling himself to a stand and we are lost again.  I try and take it all in stride though, repeat to myself "this too, shall pass" as I get up at 3 a.m. and enjoy the extra time with him :). 

No comments: