Friday, February 26, 2010

Time to vaccinate

Another round of vaccines and I am proud to say we nearly have all our kids fully vaccinated!!! It has been a long time coming, but worth it all. This time we vaccinated against Tetanus, Polio, Diptheria, Measles, Rubella, and Hepatitis B. We still have a few to catch up on, and the new kids who just started will continue to catch up as well, but the majority of our kids are now at CDC standard for vaccines!

Vaccine days are strangely kind of funny. The kids get so worked up about their shots, some go running to hide, others arrive to me drenched in sweat from fear, and we even had one little guy escape from the school to his house! Don't worry, I'll get him eventually. I try and tell them it's because I love them so much I don't want them to get sick, but then again, they're young and that kind of reasoning doesn't work. So we hold them and give them stickers and Tylenol and continue vaccinating!



No comments: