Thursday, January 14, 2010

Haiti Help

I know everyone wants to help, we want to do something, so I want to offer yet another way to help. I want to say that this will not be through Kids Alive, will not be tax-deductible, but I promise that every penny will be given to the purpose. This is something that came into my path, into my heart, and I want to offer it to others as well.

There are multiple groups of Haitians and Dominicans from local churches and organizations that are headed into Haiti with relief supplies. Ariel and I did a small supply buy tonight and were able to get a lot of things that will be in Haitian hands on Saturday. As we were checking out I thought how great it would be to be able to continue sending food/water/hygiene items with these groups that are heading across the border. We are hearing right now that water in Haiti is worth more than money itself. If anyone is interested in donating money, we can purchase items locally that can be delivered quickly by groups that are heading there in the coming days.

Please email me at: JNicole228@yahoo.com if you are interested and want details.

Please know that you can also donate to Kids Alive Haiti who is on the ground as well in Haiti, tax-deductible, through www.kidsalive.org. Thank you for caring, thank you for giving, thank you for praying.

No comments: