Thursday, October 08, 2009

New office things


My office space continues to change and grow with such exciting things. I am now the proud new owner of a sink...my very own sink! I wash my hands all the live-long day now which is so great! The water tank is held on the roof, and it's black, so the water actually comes out hot! Who could really ask for more?
We're installing a dentist chair that was donated and will be doing dental work every Friday with the kids. I'm apparently going to be trained to do cleanings so I can check the kids during the week, then the dentist will come on Fridays to do any work that's needed. It is such a blessing, these kids have such horrible teeth. Everyday I treat sick, black, rotten out teeth and so, as much as I hate to touch teeth and the whole mouth thing, I'm going to do it! I love the steps forward we're taking. It seems like real, physical things that we're moving towards and it will definitely make a difference in their lives.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

wow! what a change...it looks good. Glad to see you have tons of water there at your fingertips now.