Sunday, August 02, 2009

On the mend!


It has been one whole week, 7 glorious nights, of pain-free sleeping around here!!! I am so thankful that (hopefully) those days and nights are gone. I am feeling stronger, less wimpy, and can go a whole day now without napping! I continue to have my meals/snacks every few hours, but that might be for awhile! I got out the other day and picked berries at my parents house...it was nice to actually do something again that makes me feel normal. So if all stays well, as I hope it pray it does, I will probably head back to the DR in another 3 weeks. I am excited to see Ariel again, although I feel like we may have to start with introductions and dating all over because it's been so long! Just kidding, I am so glad to have been in Oregon for this time, to have (and continue) healing and getting stronger, and to have gotten the care that was so needed. So we continue to take it a day at a time and hopefully those days will lead me to full recovery!!

1 comment:

Cali said...

YUM! Look at all those berries! That must have taken forever. So glad you are feeling better! :)