Saturday, June 23, 2007

Team Week

We had such a great week, a quick, hot, sweaty week! A team was here from Missouri and worked on starting the new classrooms and painting the school. It all looks amazing! The school now matches our cafeteria, and the classrooms are well underway and on-track for starting a new class in the fall.

I got to hang out with my Princesa a bit this week too and I can't believe how big she's getting...she has a pony tail now and it's really cute. I miss having her around all the time and look forward to Monday when we get back to class and the Princesa comes to school again! On Thursday night we went to the beach for songtime which was one of my highlights for the week. A nice time to relax and enjoy the beach and each other and think about all that happened throughout the week.

I'm so grateful for all the hard work this team put in, the talks we had, the time we got to share together. I learned a lot this week and look forward to putting it to use in the weeks to come. Late nights and early mornings and a little gripe sickness later and the week went really fast.


No comments: