Thursday, March 22, 2007

Health checks



It has been a busy week, but all is going well. Currently Mercy Ships is in the village for a month and they have already been a huge help in their first week. We have done medical things all week which is a nice change! It is a little hard though because I've had to ask tough questions, well, tough because I don't really want to know all the answers. Things like How many meals do you eat a day? How many people live in your house? Can you read and write?. It's been eye-opening and a bit overwhelming to take it all in. It's good to have a base though, as we've done heights and weights on the kids as well as a dental check and eye exam. I look forward to continuing this process, knowing each child more, and doing my best to help in any way I can.

No comments: