Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving

In all manners of being tacky, I too am listing the things I'm thankful for:

My family that has been so supportive, understanding, incredible and the very best
Dominican Republic
Kids Alive
Trautwein Family
Julie
Little kids
Alberto & Lydia
My journal
Jon Courson's commentary
Growing faith
Skype
Internet connection and emails
Unconditional friendships
Prayers, answered and unanswered
The beach
Hugs
Peace beyond all understanding
Chocolates
Incredible work to be a part of
Learning the meaning of 'pour me' not 'poor me'
The chance to see my family in 2 weeks
Sunshine
New dreams
Joshua and Emily
Basil (and little Colin too)
Endurance

I hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving and can maybe find minute to think about all the good things in your life too! Have a happy day today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessi,
This is Rachel's sister Amanda. I found your blog a couple weeks ago and wanted you to know that I think that what you are doing in the DR is really awsome! I have done some similar things on a short term basis in Costa Rica. Hopefully someday I'll have the opportunity to do them again. As far as your thankful list, I too am thankful for the best neice and nephew in the world, Josh and Emily