Thursday, June 28, 2012

Grow, baby, grow


This little one is growing and growing.  I can't believe there are still 2 months left...because it seems there is no room left in my belly!  It has been such an amazingly smooth and easy pregnancy.  The only scares come from working and terrify myself with all the "what ifs" and unknowns that happen with pregnancy.  Working in high-risk labor and delivery which takes on lots of babies with problems, I have to remind myself to separate my pregnancy from theirs.  The things I see are neither common nor the norm, but it sure seems like it when I'm surrounded by it all 3 times a week.  But therein lies the point where I grow in faith that my God will give me all that I need, whatever the situation.  I have seen and overcome great things in life, seen miracles worked, watched amazing things happen.  I know my God is going to lead me and provide all that I need, forever. So I try to just enjoy the ease of this pregnancy and keep dreaming about my little baby girl. 

No comments: