Friday, April 27, 2012

Content.ment.

As I sit here drinking my tea while Josiah sleeps and this baby girl kicks in my belly, I realize that this is what contentment must feel like.  Sometimes I am overwhelmed with this feeling I can't quite even describe.  It's some great mix of  joy and peace and excitement and love and happiness.  Sometimes when I pray I just have to remain quiet because I know God knows exactly what this feeling is. 

No, life isn't perfect by any means, there are still a lot of things that need to come together after moving to the USofA, but slowly things fall into plac and I trust that the last pieces of the puzzle will all fit together soon too.  We have faced challenges and obstacles and overcome so many things already, I know that whatever comes our way we can work our way through it as well.

We have been blessed beyond counting and there are so many things ahead of us that it's hard to imagine that it will actually be better than it is right now!

No comments: