Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A job well done


I don't know how to properly say thank you to these men. I learned a lot, I saw a lot. Yah, I did a lot of cooking, but that seemed so trivial to all that they were doing. I loved getting to know them, to hear their stories, to share in this week of building and learning together. I loved seeing the other side of "manly men" during their devotional sharing time in the evenings, when they were real and open and vulnerable. To hear personal stories of struggle and victory, to hear them encourage one another, to see the trust and openness...it was incredible. So, thank you. To each one of you who gave of your time, your money, your heart, your passion, your skills, your dedication. It has been an amazing week working alongside you.

No comments: