Sunday, January 24, 2010

Gracias

I don't know how to even begin to say how my heart is filled and overwhelmed by all that has happened in these weeks. By simply offering to be a way to get supplies to Haiti, donations have come in that directly went into the Haitians' hands. I didn't expect such an outpouring of help, but am encouraged greatly by each dollar that has come in. The pastor of our church said to Ariel the other day that he is praying for each person that has donated. We also thank God for you, for your donations that have blessed the Haitians...and us. It has been such an experience to be used in this way. May all the glory be to our amazing God, for using His people to give back to His people. It unites us all in a special way.

The trips will continue. If you still want to donate money, you can do so by:
-donating through Paypal through this blog
-sending a check to my parents house, which they will deposit to my account. Checks made to Jessi Dixon Veras, sent to:
25142 SE Rugg Rd
Damascus OR 97089

Remember that it is not tax-deductible, as it is going directly through me, but my promise still stands that 100% of the money is going to getting supplies to the Haitians.

Thank you seems like such a small thing to say, it's just that I don't know how to express it in any other way. So...Thank you.

No comments: