Tuesday, January 20, 2009

School days


All continues well at the Care Center. We have the majority of kids now in school and have been pleasantly surprised by the number in attendance. Each day more kids are there, which is also quite normal for the beginning of the year. We hope as February rolls around that we'll all be in the routine of school again and see every happy little face showing up.
Speaking of February rolling around, wedding plans continue strong as we finalize everything and continue to bring this day together. My parents will be here in two weeks, shortly followed by Julie and Eileen and then my grandparents! I'm really looking forward not only to getting married, but to having my family and friends here with me! The days have been flying by and we are excited about all that is ahead!

No comments: