Friday, September 07, 2007

Can you hear me now?

So I was just talking to my mom about cell phones and it made me think...LOTS of people have old cell phones. Do you know we need cell phones?? Okay, so if anyone has a phone they're not using, SEND IT! It doesn't matter what brand it is, as long as it isn't ancient. We just take it to the phone store and they do some magic and it's ready. Chargers would also be great to come with the phone...otherwise it isn't that useful after a few hours. So let me know after you dig them out of the closet (you're not ever going to use it anyways!) and I'll tell you where to send it to. We'll use them at the school for keeping in touch with various people there (kitchen staff, construction staff, professors, etc.). Don't think everyone else will just do it, YOU do it! Thanks, from all of us that are hoping to talk soon. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me know where to send my extra phones! And also, where do I send a small present for my sponsor child?