Sunday, April 22, 2007

Updates

Wow, what a week it has been. All I can say is that this house is more than we ever expected or hoped it would be. What a blessing it is to get to stay here and set up home!

The week has been full, as we opened box after box and went up and down stairs. It is coming to an end now thankfully, and is looking fantastic. Hard to believe we ever didn´t live here!

My apologies for not being on email or updating the blog this week...but I´m sure there are many understanding eyes. The hope is to eventually get email at the house, but it looks like that may be a long time coming. In the meantime, I´m using internet cafes and will need to work out how I can go about getting photos, etc. onto the blog from here. Believe me, I have a lot of photos from this week.

Thank you for all the support and prayers through all of this time, what a lot of ups and downs this journey has been.

No comments: