Sunday, February 18, 2007

Where I live


So this is the house where I live for now in Puerto Plata. Today the Trautweins met us in church as they're up here on the north coast visiting and working. We had an amazingly big Dominican lunch afterwards and sat and chatted and played.
This family is so encouraging and loving, I only wish to share with others the openness they have offered me. It has been such a privilage to live with them as they continue to teach me about so many things. I never thought I would love it here this much, but I do more than I can even share or put words to. The sense of belonging and being and knowing is incredible. I know that this is where I need to be, what I need to be doing, and am so excited to be a part of this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Looks like an amazing house! I'm gonna be done with my application, hopefully in the next few days, for sure by this weekend! I don't know where I will be placed, but I know it's where God can use me the best :) And i am thinking that is gonna be in Caraballo. well I don't know that, but I know it's gonna be amazing no matter where I go!

Love you Jessi! I know you are on the right path:) Love Amanda Cosio (SMC)