Friday, December 01, 2006

Rub a dub dub

I need soap! I keep meaning to post this, but I want everyone to raid their hall and bathroom closets for those little hotel soaps, shampoos, conditioners, toothpastes, toothbrushes, and lotions that you've had for years and send them to me! Most of the problems I see are related to hygiene and the inability to really get clean, which leads to numerous skin and scalp problems. I can treat a kid at school and send them home, but unless they're really washing and able to follow-up, my little treatments become redundant. So, get in touch with me if you want an address to send them too as I'll be at my parents for December and can easily bring them back here with me. It'd be so great though to treat a kid and send him home with a little bar of soap to clean with! Thanks so much.

No comments: