Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Caraballo Day Trip

I went to Caraballo for the day today and along the way we came across the most beautiful rainbow I have ever seen. It was a full rainbow crossing over the road and then became a double rainbow...so, so pretty.



It was exciting to be back at the care center again and to see the continued growth and development of the school. Even in the 3 months I have been here there has been so much that has changed within the program and classes. I have such a heart for the school and love being there, beyond what words can say. It is incredible to work with the kids, be in the village, hug and love on the kids and teachers, and spend time with such special people. I look forward to being a part of all the changes that are happening and to see growth and love and the lives of these children change, giving them a bit of hope and chance at a better future.

No comments: