Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Encouragement

Just wanted to pass on some things that I have found over the last little bit that are of huge encouragement in all circumstances, whatever you are going through or can pass on to someone. Most are from Jon Courson's commentary, which I'd recommend anyone gettting.

Trials neither make or break us. They reveal what is going on inside of us.

'The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.' Galataions 5:6

The Father does no promise to keep us from problems, but to be with us in them.

'Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace removed.' Isaiah 54:10

I'm thankful for all my family and friends and your endless love and support.

No comments: